Commercial and Corporate
Home / Areas of Practise
We view our commercial and corporate practice as one of our key areas of service. We have dealt with large and complex briefs involving corporate restructuring; syndicated financing of large investments; incorporation, registration and advisory to several foreign companies; and investment of an international private equity fund locally.
Our Key Areas Of Focus Are :
- Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts.
- Investment transactions.
- Incorporation and registration of local and foreign companies and other business entities.
- Corporate finance.
- Public finance including Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) and Private Finance Initiatives (PFIs).
- Company secretarial responsibilities.
- Review, negotiation, drafting and preparation of commercial contracts and agreements.
- Appointing and liaising with receivers and managers of companies.
- Incorporation of trusts.
- Preparation of debentures, chattels mortgages, charges, lenders agreements for syndicated loans, perusing security documents
- Business transaction advice.
- Tax consultancy and advisory.