Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Home / Areas of Practise
We have specialist litigators helping to resolve your business disputes through litigation and other dispute resolution mechanisms including negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
Our litigation and dispute resolution practice combines market leading capability in civil, commercial, criminal and constitutional litigation, including a strong trial capability, at both the local and international levels.
We specialize in managing complex cases involving multiple claims and parties. We also help our clients to develop compliance initiatives and other techniques to help them reduce litigation risks.
Our areas of specialty are:
- Civil, commercial and criminal litigation before Kenyan and international courts and tribunals.
- Constitutional petitions.
- Appeals through the court hierarchy.
- Class action law suits.
- Regulatory enforcements.
- Advisory on likelihood of success of claims.
- Instructing and liaising and working with international lawyers on international and cross-border disputes.