Real Estate and Conveyancing
Home / Areas of Practise
It is no doubt that land is an emotive subject in Kenya and the legal processes involved in conveyancing are somewhat complex and at times confusing. Drawing on our in-depth knowledge of and experience in land law, commercial law, contract law and conveyancing processes and procedures we offer effective and innovative legal support for the entire range of real estate and conveyancing processes. We provide our services to all stakeholders in real estate and conveyancing including lenders, borrowers, investors, developers or occupiers and service providers.
Our specific services include :
- Acquisitions, sales & leasing.
- Land transfers.
- Leases of land, buildings and other users.
- Advice on environmental conservation and management licensing.
- Equity & debt investment structures.
- Financing, refinancing & capital markets.
- Change of use of land.
- Easements, licenses and tenancy transactions.
- Power of attorneys.
- Wills and other form of deeds.
- Mortgages, charges and debentures.